Your subtotal today is $-.--. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout.
Snowed In Drinking Chocolate is a true winter indulgence that will warm you up from the inside out!
Our delectable chocolate has been infused with organic peppermint for the quintessential flavor combination we all know and love around the holidays.
We’ve created the ultimate treat to enjoy on a snowy day, snuggled up in a cozy blanket with your loved ones.
Whether you prefer to indulge on your own or share it with friends and family, Snowed In Drinking Chocolate is the perfect addition to your winter routine.
Servings: 8, Serv. Size: 4 Tbsp (28g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 3g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (20% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
Cacao, Organic Sugar, Peppermint Oil
Adding product to your cart